A graduate of Albert Einstein School of Medicine, Dr. George Philip Smith is a Board Certified Plastic Surgeon. Dr. Smith understands the selection of a plastic surgeon is extremely important decision for any prospective patient. Therefore, Dr. Smith provides his patients with personalized attention and surgical excellence.
- New York University, N.Y.
- Honors: Phi Beta Kappa
- Prizes: Charles Wortis Biological Prize
- Albert Einstein College of Medicine, N.Y.
- S.U.N.Y. Health Science Center, N.Y. Residency
- S.U.N.Y. Health Science Center, N.Y. Plastic Surgery Residency:
- Montefiore Medical Center for the Albert Einstein College of Medicine, Bronx, N.Y.
- American Society of Plastic Surgeons
- Fellow of the American College of Surgeons
- New York Regional Society of Plastic Surgeons
- N.Y. State Medical Society
- Richmond County Medical Society
- NJ State Medical Society
- Monmouth & Ocean County Medical Society
- Monmouth County Society of Plastic Surgeons
- N.J. Society of Plastic Surgeons
- N.Y. State Society of Plastic Surgeons
- 2010 – President of Richmond County Medical Society
- 2008 – President of New York Methodist Alumni Association
- 2014-2015 – Treasurer of the Academy of Medicine.
- Board Certified – American Board of Plastic Surgery
- Board Certified – American Board of Surgery
- N.Y. Methodist Hospital, Brooklyn, N.Y.
- Lutheran Medical Center, Brooklyn, N.Y.
- Staten Island University Hospital, Staten Island, N.Y.
- Richmond University Medical Center, Staten Island, N.Y.
- Raritan Bay Medical Center, Old Bridge, N.J.
- Raritan Bay Medical Center, Perth Amboy, N.J.
- Maimonides Medical Center, Brooklyn, N.Y
- Robert Wood Johnson University Hospital Rahway 865 Stone Street Rahway NJ 07065
- Bayshore Community Hospital
- JFK Medical center
- Riverview Medical Center, Red Bank, N.J.
- Jersey Shore University Medical Center, Neptune City, N.J.
- Monmouth Medical Center
- Ocean Medical Center
- Community Medical Center